- IFA Rules of the Game are applied to every single tournament.
- The World Tour tournaments are carried out according to the regulations, mode and schedules of the tournament host. The host is responsible for the implementation of the tournament.
- Contact for every question referring to IFA Fistball World Tour is nobody but the IFA Technical Delegate.
- IFA do not interfere with which team is invited or accepted for the tournament by the tournament host.
- IFA do not interfere with which team is accepted for a certain tournament category.
- Application for IFA Fistball World Tour does not bring the entitlement to be accepted for a certain tournament.
- Teams that want to apply for the IFA Fistball World Tour must be registered by 4 February 2019, 12.00 CET by the given link: CLUB TEAM REGISTRATION
Application and participation are free of additional charge.
- A full list of hosts is available at 30 January 2019 at ifa-fistball.com.
- At least the 2 teams ranked first and second after the end of the tournament series qualify for the IFA World Tour Final the following year.
- In case a pre-qualified team cancel their participation this number can be extended to up to 6.
Eligibility of players
- At the time of the tournament all team members of a club team must be officially entitled by the national federation to play for the club they represent.
- They must be able to prove their identities.
- The application form signed by the club representative is taken as proof of the players’ eligibilities.
- More teams of the same club team can apply for IFA Fistball World Tour, only one of the teams can qualify for the IFA World Tour Final, though.
- If there are more than one teams representing the same club, the players must only play for the team they played the first tournament with. Swapping the teams is forbidden.
- Points for the World Tour ranking are given according to the rank the club team reached at the tournaments.
- Every World Tour tournament is assigned to a given category. Points for ranks can be seen on our Website: http://www.fistball-worldtour.com/world-tour-points/.
- In case a team participated in the tournament but did not apply for the IFA Fistball World Tour, the gathered points for the given rank are not awarded to any team
- If a tournament is subdivided into two or more categories/levels (eg A, B), teams from the lower category can also gather points for the IFA Fistball World Tour Ranking.
- The ranking of the second category complements the ranking of the first category.
Eg: Category A: 16 Teams: Points for ranks 1-16, Winner of Category B: Points for rank 17….
- In case a team plays with a player who was not eligible to play at a later stage of a tournament (e.g. because a player was injured…):
Points are given for the last achievement that was realized under legitimated basis.(e.g. points for quarterfinals…)
This does not influence the ranking within the tournament.
IFA Fistball World Tour Ranking
The teams of the IFA Fistball World Tour are ranked according to the gathered overall points throughout the tournament series.
If 2 teams achieved the same amount of points, they are ranked according to the following criteria:
- Higher amount of points achieved at Major Tournaments
- Higher amount of points achieved at IFA 750 Tournaments
- Higher amount of participation in IFA Fistball World Tour Tournaments
- Higher amount of points achieved at IFA 500 Tournaments
- Higher amount of points achieved at IFA 250 Tournaments
- Drawing lots
Every year this ranking starts at zero again.
Publication of IFA Fistball World Tour Ranking presented by Sportastic
The IFA Fistball World Tour Ranking presented by Sportastic is posted on an ongoing basis at the IFA online channels: IFA Fistball World Tour (fistball-worldtour.com and Facebook.com/FistballWT).
If the teams refer to the the ranking they are asked to use the official title “IFA 2019 Fistball World Tour Ranking presented by Sportastic” and the official logo of the ranking.
- In case of objections IFA installs a jury consisting of IFA Secretary General and IFA Technical Delegate: IFA´s judicial regulations are applied.
- Objections against eligibility of players must be filed at the IFA Technical Delegate by the end of the award ceremony a the latest.
- Objections against schedule or referees are not possible.
- In case of an objection against the eligibility of a player: The concerned club team must prove the player’s eligibility within 7 days after the tournament.
If the team cannot prove the eligibility the team’s points are deducted again.
This does not influence the tournament ranking.
- Objections against the IFA Fistball World Tour ranking must be filed by mail: email@example.com
A jury consisting of Secretary General and Technical Delegate will decide on the objection within 5 work days.